'Turbo' pressure washers nozzles.

Yo,

We have a Nilfisk C130.1-6 P X-tra pressure washer and it came with a 'Turbo' (spinning pencil jet, 'C&C POWERSPEED' in Nilfisk speak) nozzle that, after a reasonable amount of use, seems to have failed somehow. I've not seen it in (in)action myself but apparently it just doesn't spin / work properly. It could just be blocked (I can blow though it), gummed up or just worn out?

No I can't see any obvious means of getting into it and whilst they aren't expensive (~ a tenner) and may need to be considered a 'consumable' in any case, I was wondering if there might be a 'better' brand / model out there that could (say) be stripped and cleaned or parts replaced and would match the pressure, flow and fitting of our existing machine please (130 bar pump pressure, 7.3l/min (440 l/hr) water flow).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I know you posted this a while back, however you are correct in that these can wear out or block. The Nilfisk machines usually come with a nozzle cleaning tool - it's just a very thin needle to unblock the nozzle if required but I am not sure if it will work the 'powerspeed' nozzle.

Anyway, for a better replacement, try Qwashers on Ebay; I have used them for many bits for my Nilfisk and the quality of the parts has been very good and service kits are usually available. The seller is also very helpful.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
gremlin_95