Triton T80xr Shower unit - "Low Pressure" warning and water is cold

Just moved in to the new house, and, as per title, there is a Triton T80xr Shower unit. There seems plenty of water pressure, but the "Low Pressure" warning is permanently lit and the water permanently cold. I first turned it on not realising that it was controlled by a different stopcock to the main house, so I suspect it needs some sort of internal reset. I've tried switching it off by the isolator switch outside the room, but no change.

Any ideas?

PS: If it should prove relevant, currently connecting via tethered mobile with fringe reception - very, very slow.

Reply to
Java Jive

The filter, as the water feed enters the shower will need cleaning first. If that doesnt cure it, then it will be one of the solenoids inside the shower. £15ish they are, as a plain solenoid, without the valve.

Being as a new shower can be bought for £50, if the filter cleaning doesnt cure it, I'd be fitting new shower rather than trying to fix the old.

Reply to
A.Lee

Assuming it is an electric shower.

There should be a filter inside that sometimes gets blocked. A couple of minutes to clean. Worked for me with a similar problem.

Reply to
JoeJoe

PS: see page 20 here http:\\

JoeJoe

Needs a suitable spanner, so that'll have to wait. Bummer! Still, at least there's a bath as well.

Reply to
Java Jive

Cleaned the filter, and there's plenty of water pressure, but still the warning lamp is lit, and the water is cold.

Rang the helpl>

Reply to
Java Jive