Trimming Fibre Glass bath

Ive put laminate flooring down in my bathroom. Now the bath side panel, one piece with top and bottom "flanges", doesn't fit back in. The bath canot be raised - pipe lengths, etc
I've searched Google to no avail, can anyone advise what Dremel tool might be good for trimming off an inch of the fibre glass bath, please?

A hacksaw.
Dickie mint wrote:

Try a router with a tct bit.
Dave
david lang wrote: > Try a router with a tct bit.
Haven't got a router :-( .

A hacksaw works well IME.
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:21:34 +0100, Dickie mint

Sorry if I sound thick but isn't it the panel that needs trimming ...I'm just thinking of how my bath panel fits in a groove under the lip of the bath .
Stuart
--
Shift THELEVER to reply.

Stuart wrote:

Probably didn't put it too well!
Think of the side panel as having the top and bottom bent over at 90deg to the vertical, like a square bracket sign : [ , with these upper and lower "flanges" about 4 inches. This slips in under the lip of the bath.
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:58:05 +0100, Richard Taylor

Ah now I understand ..havent seen that before . Stuart
--
Shift THELEVER to reply.