Trimming Fibre Glass bath

Ive put laminate flooring down in my bathroom. Now the bath side panel, one piece with top and bottom "flanges", doesn't fit back in. The bath canot be raised - pipe lengths, etc

I've searched Google to no avail, can anyone advise what Dremel tool might be good for trimming off an inch of the fibre glass bath, please?

Reply to
Dickie mint

Ian Stirling

Try a router with a tct bit.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Sorry if I sound thick but isn't it the panel that needs trimming ...I'm just thinking of how my bath panel fits in a groove under the lip of the bath .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Probably didn't put it too well!

Think of the side panel as having the top and bottom bent over at 90deg to the vertical, like a square bracket sign : [ , with these upper and lower "flanges" about 4 inches. This slips in under the lip of the bath.

Reply to
Richard Taylor

david lang wrote: > Try a router with a tct bit.

Haven't got a router :-( .

Reply to
Dickie mint

Ah now I understand ..havent seen that before . Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

A hacksaw works well IME.

Reply to