TradePoint Flash sale

Just to flag it up:-

Trade Point have 10% of everything in store tomorrow only (Wednesday)

mark

Reply to
mark

If you are over 60 you get 10% off every Wednesday - at least, if you go through the B&Q till.

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Unfortunately I didn't get both discounts yesterday :-(

Reply to
John Stumbles

Oh! I didn't know about the 10%. Well, here is the application form in case anyone else was unaware of it.

GB