towel radiator in the bathroom

i have removed the old bathroom rad and put isolation valves on. i'm thinking of fitting a towel rad as it would be more useful, being able to hang towels and dry them. the bathroom never gets cold anyway. is running it from the plumbing the best idea, or running it from electric? very often i think i would want just the towel radiator on and no others, is this ineffecient as the water is running round the whole system for just one rad to be on? is it better to just have it electric then switch on / off as i please?

Reply to
benpost

I recently did my bathroom, and turned a normal towel rad into an=20 electric towel rad - you can buy straight elements (even B&Q do them)=20 and adaptor elbows, which allow you to use both systems - the water is=20 pumped as normal when the CH is on, but heated electrically when you=20 want it.

ISTR I paid slightly over the odds (about =A327?), but was impressed=20 with the service nonetheless - and the adaptor elbows were a couple of=20 quid more - mine was from

Colin Wilson