Touch switches for lighting

Does anyone have any recommendation for these please? For many years I have used items that were produced by 'Superswitch' which was part of MK but apparently folded about 8 years ago. My NOS is now exhausted which is a shame as they have performed extremely well. I need 1 gang, 2 gang and 2 way. Specifically do not want dimmers (which seems to limit the choice). There are no fluorescents or low voltage lights on the circuits involved. Would prefer units that can be installed as a replacement in a single wall box. Have googled till I'm goggle-eyed, but I may be looking in the wrong places. Thanks Ray.

Reply to
Ray