TOT. Pub names

Daughter & son in law are moving house & there is an out building SIL intends to convert into a mini pub.

Needless to say, he has my full support :-)

I want to make them an amusing pub sign. He is a policeman & daughter is a paramedic.

First name I've come up with is The Truncheon & Splint.

Any better ideas?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Blues and twos?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Accident & Emergency.

JGH

Reply to
jgh

Pig & Whistle?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Long Arm and Bandage or Bandaged Arms ?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The Bint Copper?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The 99

Reply to
OG

The Two Cuffs (Hand and Sphygmo)

The Murphy's Drip

The Peel and Nightingale

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The Taser & Defibrillator.

Reply to
Graham.

Son-in-law does the work. Daughter gets the credit. Call it:

The Ministering Angel

and count up the brownie points you'll be getting :-)

Reply to
Dennis Davis

The 'Thug and Bedpan'

mark

Reply to
mark

The Florence Nightinjail

Reply to
Reentrant

^ this

Reply to
Adrian

The best yet!

Reply to
Roger Mills

In message , at 12:05:35 on Mon, 28 Oct 2013, Roger Mills remarked:

Yes it is, and in the same vein as the pub next to the large Customs and Excise office in Nottingham being called the "Vat and Fiddle".

Reply to
Roland Perry

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Spleen and Bladder.

Reply to
Tim Watts

That one. Very good.

Maybe the Nightingaol spelling variation would be better.

Reply to
Onetap

That is excellent!!!!

Reply to