TOT: Prud daddy again!

Close Calls: On Camera is a BBC1 series. If you watch Episode 7 of Series 4 on BBC I Player, it features the case of the man crushed under a car when a bus hit it.

The blond paramedic who was first on scene is none other than my daughter Becky! Features at the start and then approx 21 minutes in.

I'm a very proud daddy!

Reply to
David Lang

Just found a clip - awesome :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

I had a customer once who played the man in the pub who pointed at another man when the police came in, in episode 138 of The Bill.

I'm a very proud aerial rigger!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Proud and (by association), 'famous'. ;-)

My friends daughter was a motorcycle paramedic on Eastenders or some such. She had a bike licence but hadn't ridden a 'big' bike for a while so the local bike shop loaned her one and I helped her get used to it.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

damn, missed it

it was on in the the other room whilst I was playing here yesterday (anything's better than that damned Derbyshire woman!)

I heard it all but saw none of the pickies

tim

Reply to
tim...