TOT carbon footprint

One which really works well on those types of jars where the vacuum stops you turning the lid

Lever Action Jar Key Opener

Available on Amazon etc.

Reply to
alan_m

Correct, although I think it is as much finger strength as anything.

Reply to
newshound

NO! They will hang on to it forever because people confuse it with WWT (Peter Scot's Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust) which, although it is a bit "fluffy bunny", is actually a serious and reputable organisation. You occasionally see somewhat pained responses from them when journalists ask them about a WWF campaign or report.

Reply to
newshound

Is there a connection between doing DIY and becoming very unhealthy ?. There seems to be an awful lot of pill-poppers here ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Or just age of DIYers? Lot of war babies still about.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Andrew snipped-for-privacy@mybtinternet.com wrote

Depends on how careful you are doing the DIY.

Because almost everyone is over 60 and plenty are over 70.

Reply to
lkpo

Rawlplastic - for a start

Reply to
charles

Yup. 50 years ago I would be dead. Today I take 9 pills a day

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Too good for modern snowflakes.

Reply to