Top of the shower...

Just finishing one of those projects started too many years ago... It's a shower "cubicle" which has now been tiled but the ceiling is bare plasterboard (from when we had a complete re-model) I have an extractor fan to go in the top but was trying to decide what if anything to put over the plasterboard. Don't fancy trying to skim it and I presume it would need to be fairly water resistant.

Any ideas? Cheers Pete

-- htp://

- Gym Equipment & Fitness

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

"

" wrote in message news:i9v8uj$j98$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

I did mine with a sort of PVC "tongue and groove" cladding possibly from one of the sheds. Flimsy but doesn't matter on ceiling. Very cheap, easy to clean, very effective. I put mine up first, then built the walls up to it.

Reply to
newshound

Great idea. I had been looking for a sheet of something but that sounds like a great alternative. I can then run the top row of tiles in after.

Many thanks.

Pete

--

- WaterRowers with lots of extras.