Tom Tom

From a map? I very much doubt it.

Someone so stupid to blindly follow instructions from a satnav would never find where you are from a map anyway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

As you can also report errors and minor changes to Garmin (all most of the other big brands no doubt).

believe Garmin licence (at least some of) their maps from Navteq.

believe it was Navteq who changed (tightened?) their licensing policy to no longer allow Garmin users to load a new / updated maps across more than one of their own GPS's. Luckily I 'enjoyed' that feature for some time before it was removed (I would buy / get a new GPS that would come with a new Map version then could apply it to my other devices as well). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I had a sectional building delivered. They asked if their lorry would have any problems manoeuvring. I sent them a Google maps link and said have a look, I don't drive your lorry.

Reply to
dennis

Sounds like your bottle has gone you little wanker.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

He never had any.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No backbone.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Fuck me,

That route between your house and your day care centre must be TomToms most documented road.

Can you spot all the signs whilst licking the rear windows of the special bus?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Now dennis, dennis, dennis,

That really isn't the truth is it?

That bit of dutch courage brought about by rashly consuming TWO glasses of white wine which took you back to when you were 7 and wanted to grow up to be a racing driver (before the incident with the catholic priest) made you think that you really could be a man.

Being somewhat geographically naive, you didn't know that the Nurburgring and the Nuernberg ring were not one and the same. You still haven't admitted to your ignorance on this point and said which one you actually meant, there wasn't anywhere to turn up to as the location is ambiguous.

You backed out you snivelling little worm

You have nothing but time since you were made redundant

So can you confirm that you

a) Didn't know the difference between the Nurburgring and the Nuernberg ring

and

b) have backed out of the challenge you made

Not me dennis - I'm over 100kg fairly significant

Reply to
geoff

And antway, they would see the mapon the Satnav as well.

Reply to
chris French

To exit at the best suited junction for your final destination. Simple.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Except that it does not always do that!

Reply to