Toilet splashes everywhere!

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote | > or you could insist that users remain seated while the loo | > is flushed. | Apparently this is a really bad idea on airplanes,

It's an even worse idea on submarines

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Mary Fisher" wrote | > The non-U equivalent is p in the washbasin. | The p in washbasin must be silent, like the one in swimming.

Very good :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Hey, this is all very entertaining, but has anyone got any ideas to help me in my problem???

Reply to
Jo

I suppose the rush of water creates some down draught which sucks some of the mist back into the pan. Closing the lid would reduce this.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

Clingfilm (TM) over the rim.

Reply to
Edwin Spector

Sometimes it is possible to fine tune a flush by slight adjustments to the inlet pipe, (i.e.) letting it in or out a bit.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

In message , Jo writes

Your top posting one, you mean?