Toilet Cubicle Door Hinge where to buy

I am refurbishing our toilets at our business premises, making a cubicle out of conti-board since the cheapest commercially supplied cubicle 'system' I can find is over =A3150 just for a door!.

I cant find a suitable hinge to hang a door made of Conti-board 15mm , the toilet door.

On commercial cubicles they have a kind of enclosure hinge that wraps around the door bolted through from both sides - most hinges I can find are just screwed in cannot find any of these 'wrap around' hinges anywhere...

Anybody know a supplier of these type of hinges - they're common on nearly all public toilet cubicle doors

Reply to
spalen