Toasters

Does this have any connection with "The King's Breakfast" (A A Milne (When we were very young)) (q.v.)? It doesn't specifically mention Toast, but there are allusions to bread at breakfast time, so there's a good chance that the King liked his bread scorched a bit.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

If anyone knows of a Morris Minor toaster, I'll take two.

One for myself, for staid reliable toasting. Another for a Moggie fangirl.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Russel Hobes has a good one... I bought this from Amazon a few months back and works like a charm. This is the link on Amazon for =A326.

johnm01

I bought that one from John Lewis some years ago - it's still working well.

Reply to
S Viemeister