to fit inspection hatch to cast iron downpipe

what's the best way to fit an inspection / rodding hatch to a cast iron downpipe?

I can cut the pipe with an angle grinder, but how do I attach and seal a hatch? it's a 3 inch diameter cast iron waste water & rain gutter pipe in the twin stack system of a three story tenement flat.

is there something I can use in PVC / plastic ?

how about achieving a permanent waterproof seal ?

TIA

-A-

Reply to
AndyW

Speed Clamps (TimeSaver Coupling). Cut above and below where the access point is going, then fit the new sections in place. You can then use a speed clamp to make good the final joint in the stack.

Speed Clamps (TimeSaver Coupling) look like this:

BigWallop