TLC Direct/Parcel force

Praise where praise is due.

I ordered £130 worth of electrical goods from TLC Direct yesterday at 16:42. Parcel force sent me a text at 08:47 this morning saying a parcel from TLC would be delivered in the next 90 minutes and it was:-)

How good is that.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Better than Parcel Force last week, just after the storm. They sent me a message on Monday saying my package would be delivered on Tuesday, and it eventually came on Wednesday.

Reply to
Davey

In message , Muddymike writes

I had the same experience with them a couple of days ago, Order placed at about 15:30. I've always found them very good.

05-11-2013 09:39 Deeside Depot Delivered 05-11-2013 09:34 Deeside Depot SMS Sent - Pre-delivery notification 05-11-2013 04:17 Deeside Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery 04-11-2013 22:16 National Hub Received and processed 04-11-2013 16:43 Oxford Depot Forwarded for processing
Reply to
Bill