Titan angle grinder gearbox failure - spare parts?

My Titan 9" grinder has died after very little use - the motor works but something in the gearbox has failed so the disk isn't driven. Probably a forlorn hope, but is it possible to get spares anywhere? It was bought from Screwfix but more than two years ago.

Reply to
nomail

I'd have thought that assuming you can prove that it was not misused it should be that they would give you a new one. Certainly in the past drills that failed this early were replaced as after all a drill that stops drilling is no use to anyone, and similar with other power tools. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well, much to my surprise, Screwfix have "done the decent thing" and replaced the grinder. We agreed it yesterday and the new one arrived today. Top marks to Screwfix for customer service!

Reply to
nomail