Timed fault in Bosch dishwasher?

Just had a cold call from the internet box shifter that I bought the dishwasher from a year ago. Turned out of course they were selling insurance, "We'll buy your next one for you". Told them to bugger off (most cold callers get this treatment straight away).

Wife comes in, can you look at the dishwasher as it isn't working......

Reply to
newshound

Don't Bosch come with 2yrs cover as standard?

JB.

Reply to
JMB

You have about 4-5 years guarantee on a washer - Sales of Goods Act etc. Phone the store to let them know it is broke. When they try and wiggle out of it send them a Registered letter saying you want it repaired (you do not have to pay for this) or another washer, and you will do the smalls claim thing if they do not respond in 2 weeks.

Reply to
nafuk

Both good points. Havn't looked at it yet, I'm hoping it might just be a fuse.

Reply to
newshound

Fuses blow for a reason.

Reply to