Time for DIY

Actually I hate DIY having worked with my hands until I was nearly insane I feel physically ill when I smell the inside of a toolbag these days. I was however so good at it and gained such wisdom that I think it's only right to share some advice now and then.

Tim W

Reply to
TimW

I've not seen anyone that comes anywhere near so much posting time that they don't have time for anything else (except perhaps Rod Speed).

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That's very sad. I'm not looking forward to not being able to DIY for whatever reason and have to get a 'man' in for all those tasks I presently do myself.

I know quite a few who never DIY and seem to be in a constant battle trying to get a job finished or done properly by 'pros'. Perhaps it's just the area I live in.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)