Tilting a mirror, small question

I've just put a mirror on the wall above a bookcase, and it's in the perfect position for the "shape" of the room and furniture. But it's about 6" too high for my wife to see herself .... (Cue jokes about high heels, soap boxes, etc etc.)

What's the best/proper way to have a mirror tilt forward half an inch or so at the top, to have it both in the right space, and useable?

Thanks ...

Reply to
JimGC

Screw a 1/2" batten to the rear of the top part of the frame.

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

Thanks - sounds as if even I could do it :-)

Reply to
JimGC