Tiling on the ceiling

I'm about to tile my bathroom. The cross section of the room looks something like this (please view in fixed width font!) _____ | \ | \ | \ | | | | | | | |

---------

Essentially, there is a sloping bit of ceiling which is unfortunately above the bath/shower. Which means I'm going to have to tile at least some of it.

Has anybody got any experience of tiling something like this? Do I need to take any extra steps to ensure that the tiles don't all fall off, or will standard tile adhesive be ok?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Jon

If you buy decent (high grab, is it?) adhesive and the surface is good you'll be fine.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

The pre-mixed much that Wickes sell is strong as hell. I can't get it off anything without hacking at it!

Reply to
Brett Jackson

Standard adhesive will do the trick, no different to tilling the top edge around the window.

Dave Jones

Reply to
Dave Jones