tiling faq?

Hello,

I found the faq using google and it said that there was a web site called "John Schmitt's excellent DIY web site" with a tiling faq but the link is broken. Where can I find this tiling faq?

I have taken off the old tiles in our bathroom, ready to re-tile. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam

Stuart Noble

although there's nothing about setting out, which is probably the most important aspect.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Thank you very much.

Reply to