tile paint ...

I'm planning on using tile paint to cheaply spruce up yellowy grout in my shower room ..

Can you use tile paint to paint the grout as well (the tiles are all white as is the paint) can i just carefully paint the tiles and the grout to give one all over effect ... also the grout near the bottom is a lot browner .. i have scrubbed them all with a nail brush and bleach so hopefully most of the mould has gone.

cheers.

Reply to
droodle

I think you'd be much better off with something like this than tile paint:

However even that's a bit of bodge - no substitute for scraping out the old grout with (eg) a Dremel and regrouting it.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Have you tried an acid based grout cleaner? Various brands in the supermarket.

Reply to
stuart noble

An even easier bodge is a grout pen - sort of a heavy duty marker pen filled with white paint.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith