Removing Tile Paint

My sister-in-law tried to do a quick Carole Simllie type makeover of her bathroom and decided to paint the existing tiles with tile paint. Whilst the tiles look good, the bath doesn't as she managed to get the tile paint all over it.

Any ideas on hoe to remove it? The bath is your average plastic type bath.

I thought of trying white spirit or even some steel wool. The scatching caused by the latter can't look any worse than white paint all over a mushroomish coloured bath.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan McGowan

I recently repainted some tiles in the bathroom of my new flat - the previous owner had painted them beige.

I didn't get much on the (plastic, beige) bath, but the few spots I did drop were easily removed by one of these:

HTH, Jon

Reply to
Jon Read