Tile alternative - cheap, fast and easy diy

I'm sure somebody will correct me here, but since the u in upvc stands for unplasticised, where does the toxic plasticiser come from? upvc is also supposed to be flame retardant. (I'm not sticking up for this guy or his product here, will stick to tiles ta very much)

Reply to
John Armstrong

And looks very well with the Artex ceiling...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

turns out youre right.

Flame retardant means it will still burn, just not as fast as if it were not flame retardant. Do not be misled :) And unlike wood, you really dont want to be breathing the burning plastic smoke.

Yeah I guess it doesnt change the other 10 or so reasons not to use it!

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton