tidying up mains cables to HiFi

Those made by Conblock?

Their MasterPlug

and the Mastadapta (I have one here in fine form)

I'd do the IEC thing today or possibly getaway with a Wagobox if not planning individual disconnections with the power on?

Adrian C

They'd be a PITA on equipment with captive cables.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Neither of those is identical to the ones I've got here - but the first one is close. Just looked and they're labelled Masterpiece. They're pretty old, and I think they probably came from a shed. Possibly Homebase.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

En el artículo , Adrian C escribió:

That's the one I was thinking of and couldn't find an image for. Nice spot :-)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , at 11:38:15 on Sat, 13 Apr 2013, Adrian C remarked:

That's what I've used in the past. I even have a selection of kettle leads with the little 3-pin plug attached.

Reply to
Roland Perry

In article , Roland Perry scribeth thus

Roland!, shame on you!. You should of course advised the OP to go to the Russ Andrews site and optimise his mains connections. A few ££ thou later then all will be well.

He'll then be sooo embarrassed at spending so much he'll never mention it again;!...

A simple powerblock at 300 odd quid will soon have this sorted;)..

tony sayer