Threaded Knobs

Anyone know where to get the cheaper than this at Axminster?

George

Hold the front page you cant get cheaper than 82p each here plus a bit more for the P&P. ;-)

'll do nicely sir.

Reply to
George

they might as well be gold-plated. At those prices, I could shop at RS.

I use Isaac Lord for a lot of this stuff (I have a counter nearby).

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Anyway it works out at £13.? per packs of ten incl P&P

Reply to
George

Do Woodfit do them ?

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Just found this site Andy,has a wider range of the type of knobs Im after,Male&Female. Worth bookarking.

George

have a google for "knobs & co", who make every variation of these things!

Reply to
mick

Thanks but I'd like to see their prices and not a quote through an email.

Reply to
George

Try here instead for viewable prices.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

?
Reply to
George

Erm! Sorry about that George - it has been a loooong week

Bob Minchin

Whats their P&P ?

Reply to
George