This magical day

Bloody hell

ARW

That would have been the least of your worries!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Why would anyone normal want to attract members of the "transgender community" for *anything*?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

At one point I thought that the commentator said that the bride was wearing a veil and little else, BICBM.

Reply to
Max Demian

Have a care please. Saying _anything_ against gender fluidity is now like blasphemy in the 19th century, or publishing certain Danish cartoons, or (gulp) suggesting that ownership of angle grinders should be restricted much like ownership of handguns.

Reply to
Robin

Why not, they may be good at their job?

Am still allowed to take the piss out of them when they are on a LGBT parade?

Reply to
ARW

I still wouldn't touch 'em. Too much risk of them being 'triggered' by some totally harmless remark then they sue your arse off. Fuck that for a lark.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

She must be colour blind, she's marrying a Ginger afterall :)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Well, since she's a second-hand, used bride I guess she can't be too picky!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom