This fruity Pimms stuff, does it have alcohol in?

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.

Reply to
GB

I hope you picked the bits of cucumber out?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Reply to
John Rumm

That's good practice for some of the real challenges, such as drinking a couple of jugs and then not snoring during the performance at at Glyndebourne ;)

Reply to
Robin

That's served neat!

Diluted it's probably 5% (that's what the ready-to-drink version is).

And I wouldn't put cucumber in it in the first place. Yeugh.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Reply to
Max Demian

Yeah, neat Pimms out the bottle might well be that, but by the time you've 'half an' halved' it with Lemonade put all the cucumber and other veggies and Fruits in it, it is down to about that of a strong beer.

Reply to
soup

Of course, a lot depends on the size of the "jugs".

2 x 2-litre jugs is going to be about 7 pints, which under a hot sun would send most people a bit "relaxed"

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes I'd have thought it has to say something on its receptacle by law. I think from what has been said you had best not drive for a day... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If it was mixed at Wimbledon all you've had is two litres of ice and about 38ml of Pimms (25% abv) all for knocking up 50 quid

Reply to
The Other Mike

I wasn't commenting on how "relaxed" or otherwise it would get GB . Merely answering the question in the header to the best of my knowledge, via agreeing with John Rumm .

Reply to
soup

Pimms premix is 5.4%, so more like a moderately strong cider.

For neat Pimms the recommendation is 1:3 with lemonade, which would make it 6.25%.

Reply to
Max Demian