This fruity Pimms stuff, does it have alcohol in?

I'm feeling ever so relaxed. Had a couple of jugs of the stuff.
On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

Got hiccups.
GB wrote:

I hope you picked the bits of cucumber out?
On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

about 25% IIRC ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.
On 15/07/2018 21:40, John Rumm wrote:

That's good practice for some of the real challenges, such as drinking a couple of jugs and then not snoring during the performance at at Glyndebourne ;)
--
Robin
On Sunday, 15 July 2018 21:40:50 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

That's served neat!
Diluted it's probably 5% (that's what the ready-to-drink version is).
And I wouldn't put cucumber in it in the first place. Yeugh.
Owain
On 15/07/2018 21:40, John Rumm wrote:

Yeah, neat Pimms out the bottle might well be that, but by the time you've 'half an' halved' it with Lemonade put all the cucumber and other veggies and Fruits in it, it is down to about that of a strong beer.
On Monday, 16 July 2018 03:02:55 UTC+1, soup wrote:

Of course, a lot depends on the size of the "jugs".
2 x 2-litre jugs is going to be about 7 pints, which under a hot sun would send most people a bit "relaxed"
Owain
On 16/07/2018 09:12, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

I wasn't commenting on how "relaxed" or otherwise it would get GB . Merely answering the question in the header to the best of my knowledge, via agreeing with John Rumm .
On 16/07/2018 03:02, soup wrote:

Pimms premix is 5.4%, so more like a moderately strong cider.
For neat Pimms the recommendation is 1:3 with lemonade, which would make it 6.25%.
--
Max Demian

Yes I'd have thought it has to say something on its receptacle by law. I think from what has been said you had best not drive for a day... Brian
--
----- --
On 15/07/2018 21:05, GB wrote:

Gin. (If it's #1)
--
Max Demian

If it was mixed at Wimbledon all you've had is two litres of ice and about 38ml of Pimms (25% abv) all for knocking up 50 quid