Thermostatic valve on bar mixer suddenlt very tight. Triton.

This morning the thermostatic adjuster on the bar of the Triton shower mixer (can't find model number without extensive digging) suddenly tightened right up.
I assumed a problem with the knob, but I removed that and it seemed fine. The problem seems to be internal to the valve. Anybody fixed a similar shower?
There is stuff on the Internet but not masses.
Having a bad day for breaking things.
Cheers
Dave R

On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 11:41:44 +0000, David wrote:

Just to add that to look for parts I need the model name or serial number.
So far, I have found the word "Triton" on the shower body but no indication of which model.
It has a diverter valve between a hand held shower wand and an overhead shower head. The service page has 41 hits for "diverter" at roughly 2 per model.
Some loft surfing for invoices is now required. :-(
Why can't they have model names on the shower body????
Cheers
Dave R

On 05/08/2018 13:06, David wrote:

Might be worth seeing if you can match the cartridge to the picture:
https://www.showerdoc.com/shower-accessories/cartridges/triton
--
Cheers,

John.
Google Triton shower and search by "image" to find one that looks the same

Scaled up?
--
Andrew Gabriel
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:31:58 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

No, we have a water softener.
Some vigorous twisting from very cold to very hot demonstrated that it was incredibly stiff at both extremes, but did free it off in the mid range that we use.
So issue parked for another day. Which is good.
Cheers
Dave R