"Thermoflow" - reduces gas/oil bills?

Hi,

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Andy Burns

Of course not.

It's a sad fact that these scammers get away with claiming anything.

prosecuted by trading standards for equally ridiculous claims about car fuel 'conditioners'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The Parent (maker?) is very careful not to make any claims about it at all. That speaks volumes...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

bills at:

Eddy

If you dangle it on a string under Weston pier, you might pick up some loose change.

That's the best idea I can come up with for one.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Of course it works. How can you possibly think otherwise.

Very conservative. A salesman I knew said he had incontrovertible evidence of hearing another salesman tell someone his wife's sisters favourite aunt had one which was 120% effective.

Their mode of operation is quantum. In much the same way as modern homeopathic thinking is quantum so is this. The amazing thing about quantum is it's invisible and can't be measured but we all know it's there. What's more - and this is where the valuable insight from homeopathy comes in - the less you have the better it works and it's best when it isn't there at all but thought about being so at some time in the past.

You see this quantum vibrates the molecular ortho isomeric clusters in the fuel producing spin resonance of the dielectric inter-atomic spaces . Obviously being resonant is good - if you drink a bottle of beer then blow across the top you are resonating. After several more beers a small wind produces a loud sound - resonant evidence that quantum works.

Because the magnoquanteric fluxator gives the now un sticky molecules this resonance - a bit like putting them on body building supplements

- the resonant fuel is supercharged with polyphasic isocarbonyls (which counter greenhouse warming). Not only is the fuel now more effective but the more you use the more carbon you absorb so saving the ionosphere from holes and mankind from spots. If you tune your etheric resonator correctly you can easily save 100% of your fuel and

110% is common.
Reply to
Peter Parry

No shit, sherlock.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Small wind from beer? Don't ullage slops cause big wind?

Reply to
Rod

In message , Peter Parry writes

Is there not also a risk of *saved* fuel backing up in the supply pipe and overflowing through tank breather arrangements?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Nonononono. You don't understand. It's quantum so you can't see it or measure it - you just have to believe it is there. The major problem encountered is lack of belief. When people call up to complain they have run out of fuel quantum has to be explained yet again. If you don't believe you don't get the massive ecofriendly scientific fuel saving as used on the Mary Rose and Spitfires in Vladivostok.

Look, imagine your fuel pipe is a mouse hole. Along comes a mouse but you see it and immediately it thinks you are a cat so it goes back down the hole. If you don't see it it can't think you are a cat so it comes out, followed by its family.

Quantum is a bit like this, once you think about it and look at how much fuel you are using it hides and you don't see the effect. It's only if you don't look and don't measure that it works. Amongst our scientist this is common knowledge. A Professor called Shrodinger had a cat until an enemy of his called Heisenberg tried to dispose of it in a box as it had made a mess on his carpet when trapped in his dining room. Shrodinger used quantum manipulation of the quark stream and hyperpituitary displacement theory of megablobs to rescue the cat from the box just like they do on "Numbers". Because of the noise caused by the displacement of air this is called the "Big Bang" theory.

Although working with bores Shrodinger formulated his theory of quantum and handed it to the great great grandfather of our current MD. The secret has been passed down through generations culminating in the development of our present geomanipulative product. Obviously, being a quantum secret no one has read it as it isn't in the envelope but we know it is genuine as it has "två mått för våta varor av mjölk" , "en limpa om brödet" and "två flaskorna av öl" written on the envelope. Our scientist assures us this is mathematical.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Can you use quantums to tell if a fridge light turns off when the fridge door is closed?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

In message , Peter Parry writes

Thank you for the lucid explanation (snipped to protect vested interests). Should I sell my oil shares now? Before quantum belief impacts on world markets?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Absolutely. One of the great things about the Ecomagnetic Thermoflo adapter is that once fitted it always turns the fridge light off. You see the light in a normal fridge is turned on and off by a simple switch. Now as everyone knows these can go wrong. Usually the only way to find out is to insert into the fridge a small child. (Only people with CRB check should do this). If it screams when the door is shut the light has gone out. However, if the light stays on the child will eat the contents and may be forgotten.

With the patented Ecomagnetic Thermoflo attached the light will always go out as the quantum flow reverses when the door closes. This also triggers the well known Sabatier Senderens effect which allows margarine to turn into butter when affected by slippery quarks.

Quantum ensures the light goes out when it is dark and comes on when it is light.

Reply to
Peter Parry

I would seriously think about it. Quantum is going to be really big even though it is very small. Don't you find it odd that Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn was finished off by the KGB only last week? It's a well known TOP SECRET that while he was in Ekibastuz he became friendly with some of the surviving engineers from the Secret Spitfire Experiment who were exiled and jailed when the war ended because they knew you could run a Merlin on saltwater and a teaspoon of Harveys Bristol Cream as long as you fitted an Ecomagnetic Thermoflo and put blessed tin in the tank. You see - He Knew Too Much.

This is the power of quantum. Combined with a coherent Boson Accelerator it means free energy with no waste and no side effects, or at least not many and the blue glow makes it hard to lose things.

Not only will oil become worthless, all we got out will be put back by returning the gravoconstant number to where it used to be. Dinosaurs will walk the world again.

Reply to
Peter Parry

I think your Quantum is rubbish!

My Quantum+ has flashing leds on it that enhance the Effect fourfold!

Reply to
EricP

Outdated. Stone age technology. As used by Noah. The new Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ not only uses Quantum +++ but magnetohydrodynamics to cleanse the fuel. Not only does it cleanse the fuel but as long as you sit still it will deionise your blood as well. No longer will you need to buy a ParaZapperCCa? (only $145.00 US (reduced from $167)

you can just sit in your car and your protozoans will be zapped by not just electricity but QUANTUM+++ electricity. It will also de-worm the dog.

NOT ONLY that but MORE the Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ will protect you from Chemtrails

. No more tactical orgonite, no more slaving over Cloudbuster manufacture at weekends
. Simply purchase a Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ for better health and more fuel.

Reply to
Peter Parry

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Eddy saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Peter Parry saying something like:

It cures acne? If nothing else, millions of yoofs will thank EccyThrow for that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon