The thread named (More Gov Stupidity)

I cant seem to mark it as read? ie it has two postings by "Roland Perry" staying highlighted all the time even if I close OE and reopen it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
George

No. Am I using OE? No again.

Reply to
Andy Burns

No problems here and I use outluck newsreader too.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Try "compacting your folders".

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not that one, but OT Commercial cookers and B&Q Immersion were both highlighted red as watched messages - and I didn't mark them so. In fact I hadn't seen them before.

Spooky!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman