The neighbours are trying to move the van from the drive:-)

I'll YouTube it if they manage to get it off.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We need the intro and a blow by blow commentary.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

ATM he is getting grilled over the missing paving slabs. He is claims that it is no longer a driveway but a low maintainace garden.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well, he certainly hasn't maintained it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

He has to cover the drive with soil.

ARWadsworth

There is a link on that page to a very surreal video called "ghost knickers"...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Seen it:-)

And Paul has cracked on. A skip full of soil has just arrived.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

He he, first decent bit of rain and that will be in his lounge. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Reply to
Jules Richardson

The cat is looking foward to this new litter tray

better than this one

ARWadsworth

So he's nicely done that up with 0.001" of soil all over then.

Reply to
Tim Streater

> 3.jpg

> 3.jpg

It will not stop the cat having a nice crap.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

which sadly seems to be cut off in its prime :-(

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

That video is seriously suspect, on so many levels

Reply to
Iain Freely

for itself.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Bimey, I've just had a scan through some of your videos! At least three times your neighbour let a car roll without the handbrake, and on one occasion a car disappears down the hill, out of camera shot!

Hasn't he been locked up for endangering lives yet?

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

Not for endangering lives in that sense, no :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

{Falls off chair}

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Good thing those paving slabs were removed, then. You might have hurt yourself.

Owani

Reply to
Owain

MMMMMMMMMmm Having looked at Adams link I watched the ghost one before coming back to this thread.... Strange that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bill