The London Trip

London Bridge not Tower Bridge.

Reply to
ARW

Actually I will do.

Care for a pint with me? My round. It will be cheaper than London and it will be a proper pint and not the "as flat as a witches tit stuff" they sell in London.

Reply to
ARW

Should I avoid visiting The Glory Hole?

Reply to
ARW

Oi!

And I take it we can cross the Fuller's Brewery tour of the list of things-for-Adam-to-do-in-London. (To be honest, the brewery is not a patch on the late lamented Ram Brewery - but the tastings are sometimes good.)

Reply to
Robin

And it's just been sold off. Fullers are keeping their pubs, etc. Expect the brewery to be turned into housing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Cheers for the offer, but after living there for 41 years we moved away and have not regretted it. My street was not posh, but it was okay. Until the pikeys moved in. I used to walk home at 3am pissed as a rat and the thought of getting beaten up never entered my head. I now live in a decent area, but would never dream of walking home in the dark. I'm now an old man. If you like a wild time, Bleakpool is the place. Don't trust satnav, I've read that all of the roads are now 90% f***ed up with roadworks etc.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Nope. There is (was) a good and very old coffee house on top of it.

Reply to
nothanks

Can't beat a quality copper bottom...

Reply to