The holiday has got off to a good start

Probably off on a pride march. Nearly went into a town the other day but fortunately spotted it was going to be clogged up by an assorted alliance of weirdos showing off. I?m tolerant about how people want to be with themselves and won?t run away from the local tranvestite if he/she wants to pass the time of day though I wish after working as a Gardner he/ she would have a wash. Purple nails with dirt encrusted looks horrible , needs makeup lessons as well .Usually looks like he has just finished the first day at a Clown training school, but I digress. I?m getting fed up with these exhibitionists using sexuality as a vehicle to justify their need to show off and demand others give them attention and councils bowing to their wishes . It comes to something that if you want to visit somewhere you have to check it?s not subject to a pride March.

GH

Reply to
Marland

That was a joke, Joyce.

Reply to
John Angus

You've just described the various cycle races that cause havoc in London. ;-)

Pride in Brighton likely brings in lots of visitors. And making money from visitors is what Brighton is all about.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

All cities, all cyclists :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yeah why can't cycle races hire out race tracks lioke formual one do, I can ;t see any reason why Brands hatch , silverstone and the like can't be used for cycle racing.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Because they'd probably cost too much, but most likely it wouldn't be as much fun as causing havoc to everybody else.

Reply to
charles

Yeah didn't think of that why pay for a track when you can get the tax payer to foot the bill for road closures and policing.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Perhaps councils should charge a similar amount to close roads for use as a track?

Reply to
Andy Burns

They should at least ask their council tax payers for their opinions before agreeing to it.

Reply to
Handsome Jack