That was a lot of smoke from a CU

Best about it is that this CU was in the back of a very expensive van.

Fridge, aircon, microwave, kettle, fully carpeted, nice computers, nice computer chairs, LOTs of CCTV.

Ability to use the built in genny[1] or external 230V.

What could go wrong?

[1] There was a sticker on the dashboard saying "only use onboard power when in fifth gear"

So the mechanic fired up the van and put it into fifth gear. The CU exploded as soon as he did.

I left them to it - not my fault it blew up.

Reply to
ARW