Thames water HOMESERVE INSURANCE

Has anyone had any unfortunate dealings with this company ?

Reply to
lisa bates

No because I fortunately haven't had any dealings with them at all.

Money for old rope.

Reply to
Andy Hall

They seem to be the outfit of choice for Home Insurance emergency cover.

I've used them when all water failed to my home.

For me the =A340 was well spent.

They seem to be no different to any other tradesmen who come to your home.

I wouldn't say I was positive about them but they sorted out my issue.

Note that Homeserve only deal with emergency problems.

And by this that means no service to your home and a large leak of some sort.

Reply to
Londoncityslicker