Tesco diy

I've seen the Tesco diy dept and wasnt much impressed. Since I can get some half price, is there anything there worth having?

NT

Reply to
Tabby

Instore or online

I had a 'save =A310 when spend =A320' voucher and didn't find anything to use it for.

But they have 'better than half price' on some pressure washers online and if you were to half that again you should end up with something ebay-able.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yeah. I dont really want the hassle though. I was thinking in store, I guess I'll skip it. Cheers.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

Paint - white primer and undercoat etc? [g]

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

What's the quality like? I daren't ask about the value stuff. They do primer too? I'll check that, ta.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

I dont know but its always useful.