Temporary bathroom

In message , Roland Perry writes

That avenue is closed, I'm afraid, owing to certain events in her fairly recent past.

Reply to
Bill

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com writes

Thanks, that's interesting. Unfortunately, the hospital, and us, have cleaned up the personal self-neglect, which is the only thing I think would directly apply.

I am still looking into the practicalities, such as the bathroom pods, a small flat, a rehab home in the grounds of the hospital etc. for when and if the doctor can help us to make her walk again.

Reply to
Bill

Have you and your wife thought of going off on a 6-month cruise ?.

With luck she will have made an effort when forced to, as most capable people will once they realise that the play-acting has no effect because no-one is paying any attention.

You could ask the local Johovahs Witnesses to come round and look after her. Either she'll bond with them, or leave, screaming for her own house.

Reply to
Andrew

BBC DIY-disasters or BIg Build or whatever it is called these days ?.

C4 How Clean is Your House ? Would make a good program.

Plenty of scope to get a free cleanup and makeover.

Reply to
Andrew