The (usual) 6 core cable colours of the house wiring, are as follows:-
1. Green with White markings Unused in domestic phones
2. Blue with White markings B wire (or A wire)
3. Orange with White markings Ring current wire
4. White with Orange markings Signalling earth (normally unused)
5. White with Blue markings A wire (or B wire)
6. White with Green markings Unused in domestic phones
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.