Tefal Steam Generator Iron: SPARES?

Hi,

Am looking for a steam release solenoid for a TEFAL steam Generator Iron. (Not got the exact model number at moment as it's in my shed, but can get it if required!!!! ;-)

Anybody know if such spare(s) in Uk can be obtained or where I may try?

TEFAL site is not much help, tried RS and Maplin but no joy.

Cheers

Reply to
niet

| Hi, |=20 | Am looking for a steam release solenoid for a TEFAL steam Generator | Iron. (Not got the exact model number at moment as it's in my shed, | but can get it if required!!!! ;-) |=20 | Anybody know if such spare(s) in Uk can be obtained or where I may | try? |=20 | TEFAL site is not much help, tried RS and Maplin but no joy.

Domestic irons have become unrepairable throw away items :-(

--=20 Dave Fawthrop Sick of Premium SMS scams, SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?=20 Register with

they work :-)

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

You might give CPC a try.

Dave Plowman (News)

My steam valve stuck open (karcher steam gen. iron), I removed it, soaked it in vinegar for a few days, blew it out with an airline and it is still working fine.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful