electrolux vacuum wont suck dirt

Hi. I have a vacuum cleaner that wont suck up the dirt. The "floor" stopped working when this happened. The "carpet" switch does come on, but doesnt suck dirt.. I have pushed reset button, but it still doesnt work. When it is on "carpet" setting, that works, it spits out the dirt. So I am guessing it might be clogged. I don't have the money to take it to a repair shop, so I'm hoping someone can tell me what might be wrong with it, or how to fix it.

Reply to
TJ