TD Line quality

I need to purchase four consumer units and 25 RCBOs

I see good prices for the TD Line make, 'TD Line Circuit Protection - Wiring Accessories - Metal Clad - Metal Boxes'

Is this brand of good quality or is it a compromise?

Of the top brands, Wylex, MK, Crabtree etc. which one should I go for?

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo

Never tried them, so don't know. I am slightly wary about going for shop own brands since it can be difficult to get parts in the future.

Any of them are ok. Hager are a good combination of extensive range of bits and reasonable prices. MK are also good but more expensive.

Reply to
John Rumm