Tapping in to smoke alarm interconnect?

We've got six Aico interconnected smoke alarms (from the Ei140RC series) an d feel well protected in that respect inside the house. What would give me extra peace of mind is receiving notification (e.g. SMS) when I am out of t he house should they ever go off and was wondering if anyone here had tappe d in to the interconnect line and knew what form it took?
They are mains powered but have battery backup and so my starting assumptio n is that it is probably a 9v DC signal on that line when alarmed?
On 12/08/2019 21:24, Mathew Newton wrote:

Relay base.
The EI128R should do it.
--
Adam

On Monday, 12 August 2019 21:46:48 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

D'oh! Of course... the MVHR unit is even powered through one. Arguably the safest way of tapping into the system without risk of screwing anything up.
Thanks Adam.