Talk Talk Internet not working.

I had just parked my car, maybe a few hundred yards away, when that went off - heard it - got back in car - left. Obviously going to be impossible to do anything useful after that.

Somehow all the other contenders for being like Slough miss out - each of them has some areas which are much nicer. You have to go to Stoke Poges (north), Maidenhead (west) or wherever to get to anywhere much better.

Reply to
polygonum

Neasden?

Reply to