Take your pick

does anybody remember the young girl who turned down a scooter to open box 13 only to win a holidwy to a place that held memories but she was too young to have a place like that and they gave her the scooter?...funny what sticks in your memory

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

garbage mostly

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Was that Michael Miles..?

Reply to
Smolley

yes and bob danvers walker

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

Boinggg!

Reply to
Custos Custodum

Yes, the grinning game show host himself. Always tended to make me feel uneasy. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

"Time for bed", said Zebedee .

Reply to
soup

went Zebedee, time for bed.

Reply to
alan_m

Sorry, I misdirected you.

Custos Custodum

Not your fault at all. I have different telly channels BBC Scotland and STV instead of BBC and ITV

Reply to
soup