table saw - recommendation

Am after a table saw for hobby uses and am willing to shell out £100-£150. I don't know the first thing to look for in a table saw apart from power and guide slides, so anyone's experience or recommendation would be highly recommended

Reply to
news.tiscali.co.uk

This is a regular question here. Try a search of the archive for some basics.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Please be very careful when you get your saw, like all power tools they can be very dangerous and people like Norm make them look as though they are just childs play (and Norm often takes the safety guard off to assist filming).

PoP

PoP

So does that 'strine' guy, David Free in the new Norm-alike series.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I haven't seen him yet, though I've been looking out for him.

PoP

PoP

A somewhat better production than H&L's other new "woodworking" series where the presenter hasn't adapted his style from doing Playschool.