SWMBO will not be amused

Crockery and glass go in the dishwasher.

The Belfast will be used for handwashing clothes, washing pans (only when the dishwasher is too full!) and filling buckets.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Er - square, round, rectangular of a variety of proportions ... that's agreeing???

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Er - who do you think designs fashion shoes?

:-)

My shoe collection (apart from Spouse-made Roman, Viking, C15th and Georgian) comprises white wellies, black sheepskin knee high boots and sandals. Nothing else fits ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

40 - 30..... :-)

So you don't see yourself as Yorkshire's answer to Emelda Marcos, then Mary?? ;-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Huh?

She didn't have feet which went off the width scale :-(

But I don't have bunions or squashed toes or any of the other ills of too-tight shoes :-)

The answer to your question is no. But I WOULD like to know what you meant by 40-30 ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Deuce.

Reply to
Bob Eager

He's keeping score, tennis-style, in the good-natured spat you're having. He asserts you're at game point. No pressure, mind ;-)

Reply to
stefek.zaba

Oh, of course!

It's such a l-o-n-g time since I played. Can't get the pumps you know ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

no, I'm pretty sure that comes under variety, flexibility and choice.

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

The people employed by the companies financed by the women who buy them?

If my admittedly limited knoweldge of the fashion industry is anything to go on, its as likely to be a woman as a man on the sketchpad.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah - a marketing man exposed!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Interestingly, you have managed to come up with a an offering which is inaccurate by the greatest margin of any answer/retort to any question/remark I have witnessed in approximately the last 50 years.

I am sure this achievement deserves some form of official recognition, since it's so astonishingly outstanding! It's easily several 100's of orders of magnitude further out than it's nearest rival.

The only thing which springs to mind is that you be banished to a lifetime of listening to Terry Wogan. I've nothing against him per se, but I think it may be just and it might serve you right! ;O)

Totally in awe, Buckinghamshire

Reply to
Gnube

You can't hide inspiration ...

er - no, please, nononono - I submit to anything, I apologise, I confess, I was wrong, I'm sorry, anything but that ... even an hour would be far too great a punishment ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher