Surplus PCs, any interest?

I will likely have some surplus ex corporate PCs going begging for the cost of postage and enough beer money to make it worth wiping them (digitally, and literally!) and reinstalling an OS. :-)

Typically going to be 4th to 6th gen i5 CPUs in a mini tower case (black). Usually 2x 5.25" bays, + 2x 3.5" bays externally, another 3.5" bay inside.

ASUS motherboard, 8GB RAM, and 120GB or 256GB SATA SSD. Probably a DVD ReWriter, and maybe a card reader mounted in a front bay. They are all licensed with legit Win 10 Pro installs. Although not officially supported for Win 11, it will run with appropriate coaxing.

May have a perpetual license for Office Home & Business 2010 or 2013 (both no longer supported).

Reply to
John Rumm

I could be interested in a smaller PC than my Linux tower. Used for making backups/iso of my DVDs.

My reply address works and is monitored :-)

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Depends on you idea of small I guess.

These are approx 7" x 15" x 14" (w x d x h)

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks :-)

Looking for something a bit smaller, my current tower is about that size!

Reply to
Jeff Gaines