Supporting CAT5 cable in celing void

A little boring after the first few bangs though. ;-)

The installers of BT exchange flooring use epoxy these days rather than the Hilti guns of old.

Should work fine for a ceiling too, unless there are a lot of cables. Just glue a baton on and add a screw at each end just for safety.

If there are a lot of cables then a properly fitted cable tray is the way to go IMO.

Reply to
dennis

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Or just tack the cable up with hotmelt as and where needed.

I still reckon it's easier to just to lay it on the tiles.

Reply to
Guy King

Ah, but I've rather a lot of them - probably around 100 over one stretch

- wouldn't really fancy that weight on the tiles - it would make them a bugger to lift in future.

Reply to
Richard Conway

The message from Richard Conway contains these words:

Spread 'em around a bit?

Reply to
Guy King